Rules for Submission, Reviewing and Publishing of Papers in the Science Journal «Magarach». Viticulture and Enology»
and in the Annual Collected Papers «Viticulture and Enology»
- Electronic version of papers will be submitted at the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of papers with a covering letter signed by the manager of an institution or an organization will be directed to the Chief Editor Anatolii Mkanovich Avidzba and submitted at the following address: Government-Financed Establishment of the Republic of the Crimea “National Research Institute for Vine and Wine “Magarach”, 31 Kirov St., Yalta, Republic of the Crimea, Russia, 298600, E-mail email@example.com
Full papers will be limited to 8 printed pages.
- The indispensable elements of a paper will be: UDC followed by Author’s/Authors’ surname, first name and patronymic, academic degree, position, electronic address, contact telephone – optionally (one for multi-authored papers), affiliation in full and mailing address; the title of a paper; an abstract limited to 200-250 words, and eight to ten keywords. The abstract will briefly reflect the structure of a paper. The information about the Author(s), the abstract and the keywords will be translated into English.
- A paper describing an experiment will be structurized. Tables will be numbered and have titles. Figures will be in black and white with the legends. Element of a figure, if any, will be numbered clockwise.
- The literature cited will be in compliance with the relevant State Standard in force.
The electronic version of a paper will be in MS Word, Times New Roman, 12 point, printed at one-and-a-half space. Graphs and diagrams will be separate Excel files. Schemes and diagrams will be separate jpg files.
- All paper submitted for publication in the journal will be reviewed by experts who are recognized authorities in the relevant subject areas and have reported their own research in publications over the recent three years.
- On receiving a paper, the editor registers the date of receipt and, in conjunction with a Deputy Director for Research who is a Deputy Chief Editor, determines a reviewer and provides him with a hard copy of the paper.
- The reviewer will examine the paper for the actuality of a subject, the fullness of the Author’s review of domestic and foreign research publications on the subject, with a special emphasis on sources published over the recent five years; the reviewer will assess the accuracy with which the Author states the aspects of the problem that are still not clearly understood and their exact wordings. He also analizes the list of the literature cited.
- The reviewer will examine the paper for its elements and structurization. A paper describing an experiment will include an exact statement of the purpose of the investigation, a description of the materials and methods used and the layout of the experiment, as well as a stetement of the results obtained, conclusions and suggestions.
- The reviewer will decide whether the paper is suitable for publication based on the analysis of the text and on his or her assessment of the depth, fulness and reliability of the data provided, and also of the nomenclature and the system of units used.
- If the paper is reviewed favorably, this is made known to the Author. If the paper needs to be revised, the Editor sends the Author a copy of the review. On receiving a revised version of the paper, the editor accepts it for publication after it has been endorsed by the reviewer. If the paper is reviewed unfavorably, this is also made known to the Author. In doubtful cases, the paper will go to another reviewer.
- The publisher and the editorial board will store originals of all reviews for five years.
- The editorial board will assume an obligation to forward copies of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science following a relevant inquiry.